Of all the excuses that we use to skip going to the gym, sticky hair shouldn’t be one of them. We understand that while working out you want your hair to stay off your neck and look presentable (yes, that’s totally acceptable). Keeping that in mind, we’ve compiled a list some sweat-friendly hairstyles that will help you tame your hair, regardless of how long or short they are. From updos to braids, and ponytails; these hairdos will make sure your tresses don’t get in the way of your fitness goals.
Fashion central is a name known to everyone in the fashion industry for the services it is providing. It promoted and celebrates fashion on all it’s portals and platform. Now everyone who cherishes fashion needs to appreciate the efforts and enjoy the online experience of fashion buying with fashion central. Due to the demand and the appreciation we got from our customers in Pakistan and abroad we have decided to launch the e-store as a separate entity. Fashion central is proudly re-launching its already existing e-store “Dezynish“. Continue reading Online Store “Dezynish” Becomes Active Under The Fashion Central Umbrella
Check out these creative and fun girls’ bedroom ideas. A rainbow of bright hues shines through this room and touches everything from pillows to walls Cute Rooms for Boys , To vary solid-color walls, try this easy. Continue reading Try Bright Colors For Kids Bed Room
May 2016 issue of the Fashion Central International is pleasing with regards to the images and appetite filling as far as the fashion events are concerned. The content page takes you through what is forth coming and enables the viewers to prioritize. Continue reading Fashion Central international May Issue 2016
Famous Fashion Brand Gohar Lawn 2015 Collection introduced fabulous women summer lawn catalog named “Gohar Gohar Textile Mills Lawn 2015 Catalogue”, which started a smile on your face after I will bring this catalog. Gohar spring summer lawn collection 2015 is specifically designed to make your beauty clean and clear and extend your summer wardrobe area. Continue reading Gohar Textile Summer Lawn Design 2015
Among all Muslim countries the tradition of eating fried and heavy food is quite popular during Ramadan. Though everyone should keep in mind that even in Ramadan they should follow a healthy diet plan and they should try to their diet as simple as possible. We should know that in month of Ramadan our routine gets changed as meals are limited to the morning and evening that causes our body’s metabolism to slow. A person usually suffers from lack of sleep, over eating or acidity due to in appropriate diet.
Not just from health point of view but also from Islamic point of view, a healthy balanced diet is necessary. Ramadan is not to just eat and eat; we should remember its basic motive and demands. One should spend time in following Islamic saying and do lots of prayers and for this if you eat healthy and balanced diet, you will keep yourself active all day long to perform farz and sunnah.
Consider some points while making a diet chart:
- One should divide his food into three meals; Morning meal (sehri) when the fast starts, evening meal (Iftar) when the fast broken and third one is dinner.
- In Sehri one should include a complex carbohydrate (rich in fibre) food that is found in grains and seeds as fiber-rich foods help in increasing the feeling of fullness endorse good blood glucose levels and help with regularity. These foods include whole wheat roti, daal, beans, brown rice, bajara, bran, fruits and vegetables that should be taken specifically in saher.
- One should also add fiber enrich food in dinner time too as fasting during the day can also increase stomach acid content and cause feelings of pain or discomfort and if you add high-fiber foods in your dinner than it can help in neutralizing this acid and alleviate pain. But remember to increase fluids while in taking fiber to prevent excessive gas.
- As ramdan is coming in summer this year than one should drink as much fluid as possible (preferably water and fresh juices but not cold drinks). It is recommended to take at least 8-12 glasses of water between iftar and bedtime so that your body may regulate fluid levels in time for the next day.
- Dates and juices are traditionally consumed in iftar. Take three dates and 120 ml of juice or water to normalize possibly low sugar level (hypoglycemia) and get the much needed instant energy along with hydration. But it doesn’t mean to take so called instant energy drinks as they are too much dangerous for your body.
- It’s better to bake or grill foods instead of frying but if you wants to add fried item then add just one fried item and decrease the amount of oil while frying (measure the oil in spoonfuls rather than of just pouring it from the bottle).
Here is a diet plan that includes ingredients from the major five groups of food but remember fluids intake (juices, milk shakes, lassi, smoothies) and dates should add in each meal.
- Seheri: a bowl of porridge with milk, one slice of toast and a handful of unsalted nuts.
- Iftar: Whole wheat chapati with chicken, salad and daal and one or two pieces of baklava.
- Seheri: Wheat-based cereal with milk, a chapti or bran bread with scrambled egg and an apple or banana.
- Iftar: White meat either chicken or fish with boiled rice, vegetable curry, fruit chat or fresh fruit salad by adding little amount of cream.
- Seheri: A bowl of breakfast cereal, paratha with French omelet.
- Iftar: Baked/ grilled fish with roasted vegetables or curry with rice followed by sweet vermicelli or one piece of jalebi.
- Seheri: Cheese or yogurt, one teaspoon of jam with toast, and a handful of dry fruits
- Iftar: pasta cooked with vegetables and white meat, and a slice of plain cake with custard.